SERVICE & REPAIRS
The HVAC & Plumbing Experts You Can Trust
The Service Division at Worth & Company specializes in developing customized programs for your HVAC equipment, controls, and plumbing system’s needs. Our highly-trained, licensed technicians recognize the many complexities of Commercial HVAC and plumbing systems; and the critical nature of maintaining a building’s mechanical system for business productivity.
Our Service Division strives to:
- Obtain the maximum life of mechanical equipment
- Lower operating costs
- Avoid costly emergency breakdowns
- Invest in the latest technology that saves time and money
There are many reasons why Worth & Company’s Service Division is a recognized leader. Whether we are servicing a long-term relationship or fostering a new one, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest mechanical standards and take pride in providing the maximum level of customized service, in a safe and efficient manner.
Commercial Plumbing & HVAC
Worth & Company’s highly trained plumbing and HVAC technicians are well-versed in the sophisticated mechanics of a building’s mechanical system. We pride ourselves on going beyond the expectations of our customers to provide comprehensive service and immediate results. Our technicians bring vast knowledge to every situation; and work tirelessly to earn the continuous trust of our customers.
Our plumbing and HVAC professionals provide expertise in diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining all aspects of your mechanical systems:
- Roof top equipment, split systems, and ventilation
- Seasonal change over
- Chillers and cooling towers
- Make-up Air units, heat recover units, and variable refrigerant units
- Perform Complimentary Plumbing Surveys
- Water Heater Replacement & Repairs
- Back Flow Prevention
- Drain Lines (sewer & storm water)
- Pipe Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Heating / Cooling Systems Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Specialty Items
- Valve Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Pump Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Boiler Systems
Worth & Company’s Controls Service Group provides vast controls knowledge and experience. Our Controls technicians are Factory Certified on the leading manufacturers in the ATC/BMS Industry. Through cutting-edge building management and innovative solutions for Automated Temperature Controls systems, we guarantee increased efficiency and lower cost opportunities for our valued customers.
We provide expert service in:
- Commissioning of new and existing BMS/ATC systems
- Retrofit and integration of new and existing BMS/ATC Systems.
- Service and preventive maintenance of new and existing controls systems – including yearly, bi-annual and quarterly preventive maintenance contracts
- Remote and off-site monitoring and service capabilities for our customers.
- Application and design build of controls systems, for existing retrofits and new BMS/ATC systems
Worth & Company offers Factory Certified technicians in the following controls companies:
- Johnson Controls
- American Auto-Matrix.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Worth & Company offers preventative maintenance service contracts that are tailored to meet customer’s needs and facility requirements. Worth & Company customers can select from a wide range of services that include basic maintenance inspection plans to full coverage plans. The account representatives from Worth’s Service Division are experts in proposing applicable recommendations that will benefit our sophisticated customers and deliver peace of mind on every project.
Equipment Upgrades & Replacement
We strive to prevent HVAC and plumbing issues from occurring by ensuring quality equipment upgrades and routine maintenance inspections. Through our quality service, we help extend the life of your equipment and make sure it’s operating at full capacity.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency service is available 365 days per year. One toll-free phone call connects you directly to a customer service representative who is available 24/7.
Worth’s size and resources enable our technicians to handle HVAC, Plumbing, and Controls situations that require immediate attention. All issues can typically be diagnosed and repaired during the first visit.
Call the Worth Service Team today for a quote or to learn more about our Preventative Maintenance Programs.
24/7 Emergency Service – 1.800.734.7575
6263 Kellers Church Road
Pipersville, PA 18947
Phone: 267. 362. 1100
Toll Free: 800. 220. 5130
Fax: 267. 362. 1130
403 E. Marsh Lane, Suite 1
Newport Industrial Park
Newport, DE 19804
Phone: 302. 221. 4822
Fax: 302. 221. 2665