SERVICE & REPAIRS
The HVAC & Plumbing Experts You Can Trust
The Service Division at Worth & Company specializes in developing customized programs for your HVAC equipment, controls, and plumbing system’s needs. Our highly-trained, licensed technicians recognize the many complexities of Commercial HVAC and plumbing systems; and the critical nature of maintaining a building’s mechanical system for business productivity.
Our Service Division strives to:
- Obtain the maximum life of mechanical equipment
- Lower operating costs
- Avoid costly emergency breakdowns
- Invest in the latest technology that saves time and money
There are many reasons why Worth & Company’s Service Division is a recognized leader. Whether we are servicing a long-term relationship or fostering a new one, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest mechanical standards and take pride in providing the maximum level of customized service, in a safe and efficient manner.
Commercial Plumbing & HVAC
Our plumbing and HVAC professionals provide expertise in diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining all aspects of your mechanical systems:
- Roof top equipment, split systems, and ventilation
- Seasonal change over
- Chillers and cooling towers
- Make-up Air units, heat recover units, and variable refrigerant units
- Perform Complimentary Plumbing Surveys
- Water Heater Replacement & Repairs
- Back Flow Prevention
- Drain Lines (sewer & storm water)
- Pipe Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Heating / Cooling Systems Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Specialty Items
- Valve Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Pump Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Boiler Systems
We provide expert service in:
- Commissioning of new and existing BMS/ATC systems
- Retrofit and integration of new and existing BMS/ATC Systems.
- Service and preventive maintenance of new and existing controls systems – including yearly, bi-annual and quarterly preventive maintenance contracts
- Remote and off-site monitoring and service capabilities for our customers.
- Application and design build of controls systems, for existing retrofits and new BMS/ATC systems
Worth & Company offers Factory Certified technicians in the following controls companies:
- Johnson Controls
- American Auto-Matrix.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Equipment Upgrades & Replacement
24 Hour Emergency Service
Worth’s size and resources enable our technicians to handle HVAC, Plumbing, and Controls situations that require immediate attention. All issues can typically be diagnosed and repaired during the first visit.
Call the Worth Service Team today for a quote or to learn more about our Preventative Maintenance Programs.
24/7 Emergency Service – 1.800.734.7575
6263 Kellers Church Road
Pipersville, PA 18947
Phone: 267. 362. 1100
Toll Free: 800. 220. 5130
Fax: 267. 362. 1130
403 E. Marsh Lane, Suite 1
Newport Industrial Park
Newport, DE 19804
Phone: 302. 221. 4822
Fax: 302. 221. 2665