A Positive Difference in the Community
Worth & Company believes in giving back to the communities in which it does business and helping people who are less fortunate. Through donations and volunteering of time and materials, we hope to make a meaningful difference to various causes. Through the years, Worth & Company has generously supported a host of organizations in need of assistance.
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life – Upper Bucks County
- Bucks County Children’s Museum
- Bucks-Mont Waveland Hurricane Katrina Project
- Food Drives
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hepatitis B Foundation
- James A. Michener Museum
- Mercer Museum
- Rebuilding Together Philadelphia
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- Red Cross Tsunami Relief
- Repairs & replacement of mechanical equipment at no cost to veterans, families in need, etc.
- Travis Manion Foundation